Monday, June 21, 2010

NBF and Addendum to My Top 8 List

First of all, shame on me for living in the DC area my entire life and not knowing anything about the annual National Book Festival until last fall. I'm sure it will be an annual pilgrimage on the Metro from here on out.


This year, on Saturday, September 25th, the Library of Congress will hold the 10th annual National Book Festival on the Mall. The site looks like it's been up awhile, but they're going to be adding more details from here on out. My favorite author (don't tell the others on my list,) Shannon Hale, I very much doubt will be there.


If you're curious as to why, just check out her blog (Squeetus) over there -------------------------------------->



I was ecstatic, however, to discover that the newest addition to my "favorites" list will be attending! So on Saturday, September 25, 2010 you'll find me standing somewhere in the winding line waiting to have Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games series) sign my book. Come join me! But no cuts.






The New and Improved Top 9 List


Alison Croggon

Kate DiCamillo

Shannon Hale

Lois Lowry

Donna Jo Napoli

Katherine Paterson

JK Rowling

Megan Whalen Turner

and now...Suzanne Collins!

1 comment: