1. Get halfway though major revisions of my MG fantasy novel currently titled Reflection. I'm currently on chapter six of twenty-seven, so I think I'm on track for this.
2. Find a snappier title for Reflection. I'd like it to have some connection to a mirror, but an obscure connection would still work. I'm considering Cracked, Shatter, and Shattered, which all have double connections to the story (and in the case of Cracked, a triple connection.)
3. Polish the first two or three revised chapters by February, in time to submit for critique at my SCBWI region's March conference.
4. Write a daggone synopsis to submit along with the first two or three chapters, again in time to submit for the March conference.
5. Write a rough draft of a query letter and post it to the Blueboards for critique.
6. Update the blog more regularly--at least once every two weeks.